Monday, October 30, 2006

I've Had A Facelift!

A virtual one, not a real nip & tuck.

After weeks of dithering, I've finally upgraded my blogs to the blogger beta account (there was no going back, so I wanted to be sure before I jumped!). And while I was at it, I thought I would take the opportunity to choose a new template, more in keeping with the colour scheme of my website, carolinemockett.com

It's taken me a while to get my head round the new blogger template widgets, and when I've had more of a play, there may well be a few more tweaks to the Emperor's New Clothes (or should that be Empress?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the facelift. The new colours are awesome.

John Flood said...

The colours are great. I've also been playing around with blogger beta. I must explore tagging--that's new to me yet.

Sheila Farrell said...

I love the new colour scheme :-)

Caz Mockett said...

@Sheila - I thought your favourite colour was green. Or is it the influence of your iPond Nano sock??? ;-)