Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

I've been in a dilemma for the past few days. Ever since finding out that d.Construct2007 and BarCampBrighton are scheduled for 7th, 8th & 9th of September, it's posed me a problem. Which is that it's the exact same dates that the Rugby World Cup starts in France, and the opening games with France vs Argentina and then England vs USA are the ones I want to go to.

So, there's been some weighing up of pro's and con's, and I've just booked the rugby trip! I figured that, even though I had a great time at last year's d.Construct, since it's an annual event, there's always 2008 - whereas World Cups only come round once every four years - and the next one is in New Zealand - hardly a convenient hop across the channel!

The worse-case scenario would have been me prevaricating for so long that tickets to both events had sold out. So I thought it best to jump now and forever hold my peace :-)

No comments: