Friday, March 02, 2007

My New Photographic Blog

I've decided to start a new blog, dedicated to purely photographic topics. Having thought about it for a while, the balance was finally tipped after BarCamp when I wrote up my tutorials from the presentation I did.

More and more of my photographic (non-geek) friends have been asking about them, and I thought it was easier to separate the content out into a new blog, rather than them having to wade through lots of web geekery here.

So please take a look at http://cazphoto.blogspot.com/ for the new publication!

Some posts from this blog's archives have moved to the new one; other posts are replicated (mainly my BarCamp2 stuff, or those with a few comments attached, which have stayed put here and been copied to the new address).

Henceforth, I shall be putting any photography-related topics on the new blog, so please put the address in your feedreaders if you'd like to keep up with my posts there.

No comments: